Monday, May 21, 2012

Must Monday: Hi Summer, It's About Time!

Can you join me in getting excited about the fact that the weather is FINALLY starting to feel like Summer! Seriously I have no clue what was up with the weather but it certainly took it's sweet time deciding to switch to Summer. Didn't it seem like it was vacillating between Winter and Summer? The weather certain proves its female because every week it changed it's mind as to what it wanted to be. Ok I digress. The post today is full of Musts. They're all pretty random but hey what else is new? I am the queen of random and I certainly give the weather a run for its money with my dichotomous nature.

First you Must head out to the theaters because it's blockbuster season people! Have you caught The Avengers? If you have holy moley right?! Aaaaand if you haven't what are you waiting for?! I'm not a comic book buff but I loved it. My advice, watch it in IMAX. Seriously, three words: Chris. Evans. 3D.

Via 

Second, you must watch the prom collab looks from SparkliebarbieXO and Glamourista16! They both did such a good job and I love how they each made our pink feather Faris prom dress their own.





Last but not least, you must check out my favorite new arrivals! Yes, the skulls bracelets are here and I have to say I totally cheated on my vow to try and not shop as much and bought all three colors already. Seriously, can you blame me? They are so cute and if I divide the cost by the amount of times I'll be wearing them this Summer my cost per wear will be like a penny. Now that is what Charlie Sheen would call fashion winning.
$6.90
$6.90
$6.90
      

What are your musts for this week? Tell me in the comments, maybe I'll borrow some for myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...