- 6 Oz Salmon Fillet
- 1 Cups Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1 Medium Egg White
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs Whole Wheat
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Slices Whole Grain Bread
- Making these burgers reminds me of making meatballs!
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 10 minutes on top of tin foil at 350 degrees
- Cook spinach in microwave with 1/2 cup of water for 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- When the salmon has cooled down in a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and form into two patties
- Cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to the top of the burger.
- You can grill or use skillet to cook these burgers. I used a stove top. I added 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in pan and cooked each side on medium for 6 minutes.
- For the bread I spread the rest of the olive oil in the pan and toasted the bread on the skillet until golden brown.
Makes Two Sandwiches! Calories : 265 , Fat 5g, Carbs 22g, Protein 33g, Fiber 10g
Don't forget to follow Taralynn on Tumblr and Twitter and check out her new site!