Monday, June 18, 2012

Must Read Monday: The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Via Amazon $0.99


It's back! I know, I know I took a break from reviewing because truthfully I was a little burned out and I hadn't come across any books worth reviewing. Then I remembered that I never reviewed this book and I had to let you know about it! Just so you know I really like this author and I totally recommend anything she has written. Not only are her books totally affordable (I mean this one is under $1!) but the stories are pretty awesome. I actually reviewed one of her paranormal stories a little while ago and I will be reviewing the sequel to it soon. If you want a refresher here is my review for Existence.

What It's About:
I'll let Amazon tell you what it's about. It hooked me from the blurb and I'm guessing it'll do the same for you :)

Being the good girl isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Ashton Gray has grown weary of playing the part to please her parents, and to be worthy of the town’s prince charming, Sawyer Vincent. Maybe That’s why she’s found herself spending time with Sawyer’s cousin, Beau, while he’s away for the summer camping with his family. Beau is nothing like her perfect boyfriend. He’s the sexiest guy she’s ever seen, dangerous in ways she’s only day dreamed about, and the one guy she should stay away from. 
Beau never envied Sawyer his loving parents, his big nice home, or his position as quarterback. He loves him like a brother. Which is why he's tried everything in his power to keep his distance from Sawyer’s girlfriend. Even if he has loved her since the age of five, Ashton is Sawyer’s girl, so therefore she’s off limits. But when Sawyer leaves for the summer, Ashton, the one girl Beau would move Heaven and Earth for, decides she wants to get into trouble. Stabbing the one person who’s always accepted him and stood by him in the back, is the cost of finally holding Ashton Gray in his arms. Is she worth losing his cousin over?.... Hell Yeah.

Why You Should Read It:
It's THE perfect Summer read! I love a good love story and a good love triangle. I also really like the message (yep there's a good message in this book disguised as chick lit). I don't think I am giving anything away by letting you know what the message is. That is, when in a relationship never lose who you are and always be true to who you are because you won't be happy and neither will your significant other.

Go and grab the book now! I promise you won't regret it. Come back and tell me your thoughts. Any books I should read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...