Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday Thrills: IMATS 2012

Let me start off by saying that I am one lucky girl. My job allows me to meet so many awesome people and work on so many fun things! This month alone has been amazing! We got to go to Chicago to find ways to help make the Windsor site even better for our customers, we are also working on so many new awesome products for you its not even funny. Our buyers are totally killing it for Fall, not even joking. I am part of the team that is working on an awesome project with Sydney from The Daybook. I'm sure you know who I am talking about but if you don't make sure to go check her out here. Seriously love that girl and so wish we could keep her here but I have a feeling that Tyson and Ev may not be too thrilled with the idea but we're totally putting the wish for them to make an extended trip to Cali out in the universe because hey you never know right?
I, along with one of my co-workers, got to go to IMATS this past Saturday and I ran into some of our other favorite girls! Seriously it was great to run into them although I'm sure I was totally awkward. Call Me Maybe sprung to mind because seriously they just met in person which is crazy haha. 

Glamourista16
LoLuFullyLoaded
HauteBrilliance
MeghanRosette
Sarahbelle93x
IMATS was insane. If you don't believe just head to YouTube and type in IMATS 2012 and you'll see tons of footage. We of course were there and had a blast! The talent we saw there blew our minds! We ran into one of our fav models there and we ran into one of our old models. You may recognize her from a little show called America's Next Top Model? Seriously now how adorable is Fo!



We had so much fun and I could go on and on but I won't. Instead I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...