Honey Fruit Pasta!
A simple pretty pasta with refreshing fruit for a perfect summer get together!
- 1 Bag Torino Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Diced Pineapple and Watermelon
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Apple and Cantaloupe
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tbsp of salt
- Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes
- Drain water and run noodles under cold water for 5 minutes.
- Place noodles in refrigerator to chill for 20 minutes
- Mix pasta and fruit together.
- Drizzle honey over the top.
1 Cup - 215 Calories, 25g Carbs, 4g Protein, 3g Fat, 6g Carbs