Hey, you thought I'd say I'd never have a cupcake again but I can't quit cold turkey right? With the cupcake recipe below who would want to?!
Who doesn't love sprinkles red velvet cupcakes? Well besides our waistline...No one!
Here is a lighter version for red velvet cupcakes! Bon Appetit!
- 2 Cups Whole Grain Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Plain Fat Free Chobani
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Baking Stevia
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Red Food Coloring
- 1 Cup Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Packet Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 3 Tbsp Whole Grain Flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Baking Stevia
- 1 Cup Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder and set aside.
- In a electric mixer combine Stevia, Chobani, applesauce, butter, almond milk, vanilla, egg whites, and food coloring.
- Slowing mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fill each cupcake liner up with 1/3 cup of batter.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.
- In an electric mixer combine cream cheese, vanilla pudding mix and flour on high
- Turn the mixer to medium speed and add in Stevia, and cool whip until fluffy.
- Cover and cool in fridge for 30 minutes before adding to cupcakes
- Add 1/3 cup frosting to each cupcake.
These cupcakes need to stay refrigerated when not being served.
For more awesome tips, recipes and just coolness, check out Taralynn on all her sites!
Website Blog: http://www.undressedskeleton.
Website : www.taralynnmcnitt.com