Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday: Watches Galore

I don't know about you, but I have gone watch-crazy! I love all the new Kors-esque watches we now have in stock. I personally am more of a Black/Gold watch person, but looking at these new fun coral and turquoise colors makes me want to have them on my wrists. The gold and the rose/gold watches have been on the Windsor website for a while now. But they haven't gotten old for me. They are especially timeless. Which watch would you wear?

Coral/Gold Watch

Turquoise/Gold Watch

Black/Gold Watch
Gold Lux Watch

Gold Rose Watch

2 comments:

  1. Love the top coral one. Can't find a link though :( Are they still available?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Unfortunately this is an old style that we no longer have. :( However, we should be stocking up on a lot new styles soon. Please keep checking back with us!

      http://www.windsorstore.com/officialsite

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...