T.G.I.F! I can't wait to just lounge around the couch and watch all my favorite movies tonight. I'm
saving all my energy for tomorrow night! Here is a dessert I made to treat my Friday night sweet
tooth while keeping me cocktail dress ready tomorrow night!
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 3 Packets Truvia
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tsp Backing Powder
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Extra Ripe Bananas (Browned)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In an electric mixer, add : egg whites, egg, applesauce, 1 tbsp honey, almond extract, and mashed bananas. Mix on Medium speed.
- In a separate bowl sift together : flax, Truvia, salt, cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to electric mixer on slow speed.
- Grease a brownie pan with coconut oil. Add mixture to pan 2 inches thick. (if pan is too small, save for second batch)
- Cook 20-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with 1 tsp honey and banana slices.
Makes 24, 2in x 3in brownies!