Thursday, March 21, 2013

Coachella Trend Report feat Robyn of Cleverly, Yours

Top//Hat//Dress//Watch//Boots//Rings

Hello again lovely Windsor readers! 
 
I'm so excited to be back for another week of Windsor fashion! This week we are talking music festival attire! Coachella, Lollapalooza, Country Jam and many others are headed our way this spring/summer so for those of you attending, what are you planning to wear?! Although I have never been to one of these big music festivals, I love dressing like I'm headed to one! A little hippie meets modern fashion is always a go in my book! When I saw this lovely red lace dress I knew it would be my main piece! It's has just enough of a boho chic look that I could dress it up or down, and it's a perfect summer dress! Paired with a cute chambray and fun fedora creates a more relaxed look for this cute dress! I also went with the boots over heels for comfort and to edge it up a little. After the fact, I wish I would have thrown my cute Windsor fringe bag in because it would have complimented the look and added the final touch, so let's pretend it's there for now ;)
Enjoy this fun spring look and bring on Coachella (or, our more current version of Woodstock :)!
xoxo,


P.s. make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...