Saturday, March 9, 2013

Music Festival Madness Begins!

Welcome March and the beginning of festival music madness!

Oh and hi I’m Marci, the still kind of new Stylist over here at WindsorStore.com! I’m so excited to announce I will be magically appearing on the Windsor blog, every week, so keep your eyes out for me! And I’m even more excited to share with you my style and fashion obsession, especially when it comes to music festivals.


Shop my look: Dress, Tights, Necklace


Follow me as I prepare for Coachella (which by the way is in T minus 35 days)… and by prepare I mean, drool over all the amazing new pieces we are getting in, here at Windsor. I’ll jump on any excuse to get a new outfit!

With South by Southwest (SXSW), Ultra Music Fest, and Beyond Wonderland, around the corner (as in NEXT WEEK)… I’m craving crop tops, crochet and cut offs at the moment!


Shop these fresh new arrivals here!

On that note... let me leave you with a little sneak peak of our latest lookbook we shot in Palm Springs, a few weeks ago. Bring it on Music Festival Fashion!


1 comment:

  1. Love this blog so much.. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...