Monday, March 18, 2013

Prom Trend Report: Lace feat BeyondBeautyStar

Dress//Shoes//Earrings
 
Hi everyone! My name is Claudia, also known as BeyondBeautyStar on Youtube. I've recently collaborated with Windsor Store, to create the perfect prom look for you guys! Choosing between a short or long dress for prom really depends on where you live, the weather, and what you feel most comfortable in! I chose to complete my outfit with a short dress that's perfect for any school dance. I wanted today's look to be simple and classic with a touch of glam! (the glitter of course) The main focus of my prom look is the dress. This black/gold lace dress from Windsor Store flatters the body beautifully! The lace bustier gives the dress a masquerade feel while slimming down your waist. I paired this dress with gold sparkly pumps, also from Windsor Store! They give the look a girly feel with the perfect amount of sparkle! As for jewelry, hair, and makeup, I wanted to keep it simple! I curled my hair loosely with a barrel wand and created a neutral, gold eye shadow look. To finish off the look, I wore these gold and silver sparkly earrings from Windsor Store! Would you guys wear this look to a school dance? Let us know in the comments!

-Claudia






Make sure to subscribe to Claudia's channel: BeyondBeautyStar and follow her on Twitter and her blog!

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress Claudia, I might wear a lace dress to prom this year but I'm not sure yet. Thanks for the advice!!

    http://emmastyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit idea! Its perfekt for any festive event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heels and outfit is amazing !

    http://livelikasara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...