Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Prom Trend Report: Mint feat HauteBrilliance



Dress

 Hey everyone! My name is Aspyn, but I'm better known on YouTube as HauteBrilliance. Today i'll be showing you the look I put together for prom. The weather where I live is already very warm, so I decided to go with a short dress. I chose this gorgeous mint-colored dress to wear for this look. It was the perfect length and I loved how comfortable it was. There is a slip inside the dress, so despite the fact that the entire thing is covered in sequins, it is still was very comfortable to wear. The dress by itself is already very bright and bold, so I didn't pair it with any accessories except a simple pair of stud earrings. I decided to play up the make-up a little bit instead. I did a very light smokey-eye and paired it with a bold hot-pink lip. I loved the hot-pink and mint combination. Mint is one of my all-time favorite colors. It's bright and colorful, and perfect for a spring prom look. I decided to keep my hair pin-straight for this look to try and add a bit of simplicity, and as for shoes, I slid on a pair of neutral colored heels. Working with Windsor Store to create this prom look has been so much fun, let us know in the comments what you think of my completed look!







 Make sure to subscribe to Aspyn's channel: HauteBrilliance and follow her on Twitter!

Want some more mint in your life? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...