Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Trend Report: Land of the Chic feat Cara Loren!


Top//Pants//Bracelet//Sunglasses//Shoes

It's no surprise that we have Coachella on the brain around the office. This year we are going! Yeah I know it's a hard job but someone has to do it . Anywho, nothing speaks of Americana more than music festivals so we teamed up with Cara Loren and asked her to do a wearable red, white and blue trend. I mean let's face it, while we LOVE the Coachella look we can't always wear it (although we can definitely try)

Here is Cara Loren's take on the red, white and blue trend and if you need more inspiration check out Land of the Free on the site! For more Cara Loren awesome-ness make sure to subscribe to her blog and follow her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!

What's your fav music festival fashion?










1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Windsor Store! I always saw You Tube-ers talk about Windsor, and one finally opened up at the mall near me and I'm in LOVE! I'd love to do some type of collab with your company if you were ever interested!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...