Thursday, March 7, 2013

Trend Report: Neon feat Robyn from Cleverlyours.com

Images courtesy of Robyn of Cleverly, Yours
 
 
Hello all you Windsor Store lovers! I am Robyn Stewart from over at Cleverly, yours and I am so excited to be teaming up with Windsor Store to bring you fun outfit ideas for spring and summer! Today we are talking all about neons! I have been seeing neon everywhere, especially since it has started to warm up a little! It is definitely a hit for spring and summer and one I can get on board with! 
There are definitely times you can go with more than one neon item but today I kept it simple with this fabulous neon maxi skirt from Windsor! Maxi skirts have become a staple in my closet for spring/summer and aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so why not have them in every color?! I also went a little boho chic with this fabulous fringe bag and a cute denim jacket, which also dresses down the maxi a little and keeps it looking perfect for your daytime look! This is definitely a go-to look to not only feel a little more dressy than your everyday t-shirt and jeans, but also be comfortable and work that neon look! 
Enjoy and head on over to cleverlyours.com for more spring trends! 

xoxo,
cleverly, yours...
 

For outfit details see below








 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lovely Robyn :) I want your rings!

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Robyn!!! I would love to work with you guys if you are looking for more bloggers to feature your amazing pieces. I love Windsor! :)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    www.sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...