Friday, April 12, 2013

Fab Fit Friday: Raspberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie


Another smoothie recipe for my smoothie addiction.

The heat is already unbearable in Georgia and it's not even summer yet. I don't have anything to complain about though. I know most of you are dealing with snow and rain. I'm already trying to recover from my first sunburn of the year. Peeling is not attractive. I need to find a stronger sunscreen next time I decide to drive three hours in a convertible under the blazing sun. I'm sure I'll receive a unhappy phone call from my mother after this post. "Taralynn, why would you go out in the sun without a good sunscreen"?, I can hear it now. 
To cool off today after a long dog walk, I blended up a delicious raspberry smoothie. 


-1 Cup Ice
-2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
-1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
-1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
-1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
-1/2  Cup Frozen Blueberries
-1 Packet Stevia or Truvia
-1 Scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Organic Protein Powder


Blend together and enjoy!

Don't forget to follow Taralynn on TumblrFacebook and Twitter for more awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...