Friday, April 12, 2013

Prom Trend Report: HiLo Dresses feat Beautyliciousinsider



Dress//Shoes//Cute Dog Not Included

Hey Insiders! With prom quickly approaching, it's time to get the dress that will stun everyone! :) My style with prom dresses tend to be more flowy as apposed to tight dresses. So if you like these type of dresses, and want to look a bit taller... this is the dress FOR YOU! I am a bit shorter than all of my friends, so this dress is perfect if you want to give the illusion of longer legs! So, I decided to go with this peach tone dress and strappy gold heels from Windsor! Like I said, It's perfecto for the body I have! To bring out the gold in the shoes, I would recommend gold jewerly!

PS - We all have different body shapes, so embrace yours by picking the style that best fits you! =)

Love,
Chels



prom outfit

prom dress


Beautyliciousinsider prom dress



Make sure to subscribe to Chelsea and follow her on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...