Monday, April 1, 2013

Prom Trend Report: Long Prom Dresses feat Hautebrilliance

Dress//Shoes

Hey everyone! I'm back with another prom look. I decided to choose a long dress this time. The dress I chose is light pink and gold. It has a short slip underneath and then slits all around the sides so that it's still easy to move around in, and the top is covered in gold sparkles. I love the slimming effect that this dress gives! It's so comfortable and chic! I paired it with two pearl bracelets and a short pearl necklace. I also would add a pair of pearl earrings as well. For shoes, I am wearing the same neutral colored heels that I wore for my last look. My hair is in a side messy bun, and my make up consists of a dark brown smokey eye and nude lips. This is my favorite look by far, I love dresses that are this pale pink color! Let us know what you think of this look in the comments!





 Make sure to subscribe to Aspyn's channel: HauteBrilliance and follow her on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...