Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Prom Trend Report: Long Prom Dresses feat Beyond Beauty Star!




Hey guys, I'm back with another Prom Trend Report! My last look consisted of a shorter dress with more neutral tones. Today's look is all about longer dresses and vibrant colors! The dress I'm wearing today is the Duffy-Aqua Prom Dress from Windsor Store. This vibrant, aqua colored dress is perfect for spring, as the weather is starting to get warmer. The rhinestone detailing gives it the perfect amount of sparkle! I decided to pair this prom dress with my trusty nude pumps from Steve Madden. They're comfortable and don't take any attention away from the dress. Sometimes less is more, so I wanted to keep my jewelry down to a minimum. My rhinestone bracelet from Windsor Store goes perfectly with the dress's detailing and helps to balance out the look. As for hair, I decided to go with a simple and effortless up-do. You can achieve this by loosely curling your hair and pinning back individual strands. I kept my eye makeup neutral, but added a pop of color on my lower lash line. Would you rock this look for prom? Let us know in the comments below!


Dress//Bracelet//Shoes




Make sure to subscribe to Claudia's channel: BeyondBeautyStar and follow her on Twitter and her blog!

Want to see what make-up to wear? Check out her video! 


 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...