Thursday, April 25, 2013

Trend Report feat Robyn of Cleverly Yours!


Hello again lovely Windsor readers! 

I am so excited to be be back for another week of fabulous Windsor fashion and this week is nothing less than that! I obviously fell head over heels in love with these pumps and the fact that they come in three different colors isn't even fair, because I always have to have them all! I did love the coral though and didn't have a difficult dressing them up (or down) with these not only super cute, but such comfy ripped jeans and added a little print mixing up top! I wish I would have shown off more of the floral wrap because the leather detail is to die for, but maybe that will be for next time ;)

Have a beautiful day!
xoxo,
cleverly, yours...

P.s. Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!! 





5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Windsor! You guys have the most adorable items that I just have to get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We're very happy to hear that! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree windsor is sadly addicting. I have been wearing my sequin maxi everywhere! And those olive camo pants will be mine. I love Robyn she is simply the cutest blogger ever :)

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're glad your rockin' your maxi skirt! We too love Robyn, she is just awesome. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...