Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trend Report: Maxi Skirts feat Robyn of Cleverly Yours!

Top//Skirt//Purse//Necklace//Watch
//Rings



Ahh maxi skirts. Only my favorite clothing item for summer! I doubt you'll be seeing me in much else this summer, and I won't even apologize for it :)
I have a decent collection of basic colors, but my new favorites have been these amazing printed maxi's from Windsor! They bring so much to an outfit that you don't have to do much else. With this outfit I paired this amazing aztec printed maxi with the leather detailed shirt. Not only do I love this deep green color, but the leather detail is so fun! Adding some studs and bling to the mix, I realized this will be a definite go-to outfit this summer for a comfy daytime look!
xoxo, cleverly yours...


P.s. make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!!






2 comments:

  1. I have yet to see something that I'm NOT absolutely crazy about from either Windsor OR Cleverly, Yours! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...