Friday, May 3, 2013

Prom Trend Report: Long Prom Dresses featuring BeyondBeautyStar




Hi Everyone! I'm back with my last prom report. Today's outfit features the Nixon-Navy Prom Dress from Windsor! I absolutely LOVE the cut out detailing on the front! It adds a bit of edge to the dress without looking too much. As for jewelry, I went with a statement necklace that balanced out the outfit and added a girly-er touch. I bought mine from Forever21! For shoes, I decided to wear these black, sparkly heels with cut out detailing. I kept my makeup very simple and loosely curled my hair. What do you think of today's prom look? Let us know in the comments below!





Make sure to subscribe to Claudia's channel: BeyondBeautyStar and follow her on Twitter and her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing tis pictures. I really believe that It is really very important to choose the right dress that would fit your body figure. There are some that are following what is new and fashionable, but it doesn't look good on them. That is why, for me it is nice to buy those dresses that is suitable and fits well on you. That dress posted above is very nice and it fit well on her. I love the detail of the dress too. -http://www.elegantmart.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...