Friday, May 10, 2013

Trend Report: Pastels featuring HauteBrilliance!



Hi everyone! I'm back with another trend report. Spring is here and pastels are in! In my first outfit, I paired a mint blue lace skirt from Windsor with two layered tank tops, and some gladiator sandals. I also added an orange bubble necklace! In the second outfit, I paired some studded shorts with a colorful tank top from Windsor, and then wore a mint blue cardigan over the tank top, and I wore the same shoes as I wore in the last outfit. The third outfit is my favorite! I love these pastel pants! They're stretchy and so soft! I paired them with a blue floral tank top and a studded bandeau underneath. Then I wore mint sandals for shoes! I love pastels and will definitely be wearing them this spring! Let us know what your favorite outfit was in the comments down below! 


 Make sure to subscribe to Aspyn's channel: HauteBrilliance and follow her on Twitter!





1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of her blog and shes a freaking doll! Thanks windsor. Another blog you have addicted me to.

    http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...