Friday, May 31, 2013

Trend Report: Summer Essentials feat Robyn of Cleverly, Yours

Sunglasses//Top//Shorts//Chucks (Robyn's own)//Bracelets

Hello lovely readers! 
It's been a while since I've got to blog for Windsor and I've missed it! Between a busy summer and our latest getaway, we're finally back and trying to settle back in to the daily routine, including my favorite weekly Windsor update! 
This week we are talking summer staples- as I mentioned we recently took a little vacay to Maui and a few things I made sure to pack for the beach and enjoying the sun and sand were a few of my Windsor favorites! Baseball tees are always a classic in my closet, and although I wear them year round, they are a perfect light summer staple. This has been one of my favorite all time baseball tees because of the comfy loose fit! These cute ripped shorts are always an easy and comfy coverup to throw over your suit and hit the beach in! Pair these two favorites with summery white sneakers and you're set! Enjoy the beach or pool this summer by adding a few of these summer staples and you know where to find them! Also, check out my blog anytime for more fun summer ideas!

xoxo,


P.s. Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...