Friday, June 14, 2013

Trend Report: Chevron featuring Robyn of Cleverly, Yours!

Headband//Top//Tank//Necklace 1//Necklace 2//Skirt//Shoes//Rings (Robyn's Own)
 
 
Hello fabulous Windsor readers!
This week the trend we are talking about is chevron print! It's only one of the most popular patterns we've been seeing lately and you obviously want to jump on board because it's such a fun print! This week I paired my chevron print skirt with a comfy v-neck tee and a chambray, although we see the chambray and maxi skirt combo quite a bit, I left mine a little loose and less "put together" and added my favorite head wrap and long necklaces for a "boho chic" look. I also have my knee high gladiators to vamp up the boho look and create a relaxed chic outfit! The best part about the chevron print is that it can go from a preppy look to a relaxed slouchier look and still work for you! 
Until next week!

XOXO,
Cleverly, Yours...


P.s. Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...