Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trend Report: Summer Staples feat HauteBrilliance

Hey everyone! I'm back with a trend report featuring my favorite summer staple pieces from Windsor.






Dress//Hat

I am in love with wearing dresses in the summer. This tribal print dress is one of my favorites! You can dress it up with heels and a cute necklace, or wear it casually as well! I love the tribal print pattern! I also love wearing hats in the summer. This fedora is from Windsor as well. Hats protect your skin and hair which is very important in the summer when you are exposed to more sun!


Top//Maxi Skirt-Aspyn's Own (Similar)//Necklace-Aspyn's own (Similar)

Crop tops are a huge trend this summer. I paired this white crop top with an orange maxi skirt and a long necklace. This crop top can be worn with anything and goes with everything!

Crop Top-Aspyn's Own (Similar)//Shorts

My next staple piece is my pair of high waisted lace shorts! I love wearing these with crop tops. They're so comfortable and can be worn in many different ways!
Bathing Suit-Aspyn's Own//Tank//Shorts-Aspyn's Own (Similar)
My last staple item is a summer essential! I love wearing this mesh tank over my swim suits! I love how you can still see the swim suit pattern through the shirt. I am constantly wearing swimming suits so I wear this shirt almost every day!

Lastly, I'd just like to thank Windsor for allowing me to post another trend report! Hopefully you guys enjoyed! Let us know what your staple summer clothing items are in the comments!


Make sure to subscribe to Aspyn's channel: HauteBrilliance and follow her on Twitter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...