Friday, June 28, 2013

Trend Report: Summer Style feat Robyn of Cleverly, Yours!

Sweater//Dress//Fedora (Robyn's Own)//Sandals

Hello lovely Windsor readers!
 
Another week of favorite summer styles from yours truly! This week I am showing off one of my absolute favorite maxi's that I've found thus far. There are a million maxi dresses out there, but this one takes the cake between the fit and print and couldn't be more perfect for these hot summer days! Since we were headed out for a date night, I threw on my comfy, light weight cardigan and was set! Who said you have to give up comfort for fashion?!

XOXO,
Cleverly, yours...
 
P.s. Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...