Friday, August 16, 2013

Meet Alina from The Hyperbalist...aka the funniest chick you'll ever meet!

A few months ago I stumbled across a tweet from this fun blonde girl talking about our burgundy liquid leggings. Anywho, turns out she has a blog that I quickly became obsessed with. She is so honest and just fun and you can't help but enjoy her voice. Plus she has awesome style!

Where it all began

Well, we took a chance and reached out to her to see if she might be interested in being a #windsorgirl and blogging for us and she said yes! Check out her first post below and don't forget to check out her blog, The Hyperbalist and follow her on Twitter and Instagram for some legit LOL moments and for some more great posts check out her Refinery29 articles!

Top//Pants (on sale!)//Shoes and Bag-Alina's own


Hello Windsor Store readers!

This is my first trend report and I'm so excited to share these black-and-white striped pants that became one of my favorite items in my wardrobe overnight. Though Fall is around the corner, we've technically still got nearly 2 months of official summer left, and a high-contrast, graphic, black-and-white stripe screams "fun" and "summer" to me -- especially when paired with a bright red New York City backdrop : ) Though I kept the rest of the outfit neutral, with nothing but a white cropped tee shirt and metallic heels, the pants would look so cute with a hot pink top, or anything neon (imagine the possibilities!) I wore them out for a night of dancing in the city, and I swear:people. love. these. pants. Strangers were coming out of the woodworks to ask where I got them and say how rad the black-and-white stripe looked. I couldn't agree more. Though I'm excited to wear them with various crop tops until it gets cold, I also can't wait to take them into the chillier months with a chunky knit and lace-up boots. There's pretty much nothing you can't wear with these bad boys. Sartorial true love!

Until next time, 


Alina 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...