Friday, August 2, 2013

Trend Report: Classic Basics feat Robyn of Cleverly, Yours!

Top//Skirt//Shoes//Sunnies//Necklace//Rings//Clutch
Another trend report this week and we're taking it a little dressier than usual today! I love a classic cream skirt and this stretchy pencil skirt is by far one of the most form flattering and classic looking ones that I've found! Since the shoes and accessories were kept pretty neutral along with the skirt, I wanted to add a little color up top with a striped top and fun colored necklace. This mint necklace and earrings are a perfect statement piece added to this look!
Have a great weekend! 
XOXO,
Cleverly, yours...
P.s. Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!!  


4 comments:

  1. I better be this cute when I am preggers.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too adorable & I love that you guys feature other bloggers. Pretty fab!

    Elle

    www.ASplashOfBlonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! We're glad you love that we feature different bloggers! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...