Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trend Report: Fall Ready with Robyn of Cleverly, Yours

Vest//Top//Skirt//Shoes//Bag//Cuff

 Another week, another fab Windsor trend report from yours truly! This week here in Utah we have had slightly cooler weather and I can feel fall in the air! I don't know about all of you but this time of year is my absolute favorite and the second the cool weather hits I bust out all my favorite sweaters, leggings and comfy fall boots! Along with my fall favorites is this perfect leather vest! I had found an almost identical one at Nordstrom for over $200 but just couldn't stomach paying that much for a vest (as gorgeous as it was!), but the second I saw this one I knew I had to have it! I'm also in love with the burgundy/maroon colors for fall and this vest pairs so great with those colors so I have a feeling it will be a fall staple this year!
Keep posted for next week with more fun fall fashion! :)

XOXO 
Cleverly, yours...
 
p.s. 
Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...