Monday, October 14, 2013

Trend Report: Sweater Weather is Here feat Robyn of Cleverly, Yours



Sweater weather
Sweater//Top//Pants//Boots (Robyn's own)//Bag

Hello lovely Windsor readers!

I have been off for a few weeks and I have missed my Windsor trend report posts! I do have a sweet, happy, healthy and beautiful little baby girl to show for a few weeks missed though, so I won't be complaining! :)
This week I am showing off some of my favorite fall fashions- comfy baggy sweaters and my favorite color for fall- oxblood! It's also been raining like cats and dogs here in Utah so I've been rocking my favorite hunter green rainboots on the really wet days! This is my absolute favorite time of year because the second I can wear comfy sweaters and drink pumpkin spiced anything, I am a happy camper! This aztec cardigan is a perfect fall piece, especially when paired with these gorgeous oxblood skinny jeans. Windsor has some of the cutest fall sweaters in store now and I know I'll be loading up on them for the fall and winter months coming up soon! 
Make sure to check back in next week when we will be talking jackets and showing a few fun ways to wear them! 

XOXO
Cleverly, yours...

p.s. 
Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!! 


sweater weather

sweater weather

fall

sweater weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...