Monday, November 11, 2013

Fab Fit Day: Pumpkin Banana Protein Shake!

I hope you are all in enjoying your Saturday. I am still in my pumpkin phase and will be until the new year! I absolutely love adding pumpkin to my protein shakes and wanted to share one of my favorites with you! This could be a great post workout snack or an early morning Thanksgiving treat! You gotta get that protein fix if you plan on slaving in the kitchen all day! Mixing those taters takes a lot out of you. 
Ingredients* 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, *1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree, *1 Cup Ice, *1/4 Cup All Natural Apple Juice, *1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, *1/2 Medium Banana, *1 Packet Stevia, *1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice or Apple Pie Spice. 
**Some people are not fans of bananas. If you are one of those people, simply replace the banana with an apple! 
Blend all ingredients together! Add more milk or ice to create the perfect consistency! 
Top with more pie spice, add a straw and get to slurpin'

Don't forget to follow Taralynn on TumblrFacebookInstagram and Twitter for more awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...