Monday, November 11, 2013

Trend Report: Cold Weather Style from Robyn of Cleverly, Yours!

Fall Outfit
Jacket//Scarf//Pants//Clutch and Shoes (Robyn's Own)

Hello lovely Windsor readers! 
I hope you are all having a fabulous week and we are kicking this week off right with a perfect fall trend report all about jackets and scarves! I am such a sucker for scarves and have quite the collection. I have gotten to the point where I tell myself I'm not allowed to have anymore because I have so many, but the second I saw this one I knew I had to have it! The gorgeous plaid grays and neutrals look so great paired with a classic tweed trenchcoat. I added a slight pop of color with the clutch to keep the look from looking to dull, but you can never go wrong with black skinny jeans, a gorgeous coat and a structured scarf for fall! 
Make sure to check back next week when we are talking gorgeous winter dresses!

XOXO,
Cleverly, yours...
 
p.s. 
Make sure to subscribe to Robyn on her Blog and follow her on TwitterInstagram and Facebook!!
 
Fall Outfit

Fall Outfit

Fall Outfit
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...