Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Trend Report: Layers featuring Kendra!

casual outfit
Kimono//Romper//Tights//Boots//Crossbody
 
There is something about layering that looks so effortless. Layering is always in season yet becomes a lot more common in the colder months. Living in southern California can be a little unpredictable. A 75 degree day in December is pretty common. To work in layers into my outfits I use lighter fabrics so I achieve the same look. This black romper is the definition of comfort. I added in a kimono for some print and color. Black chevron tights and ankle booties make my outfit more winter appropriate. Last, I threw in a studded crossbody back for a little sparkle.

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

casual outfit

 Make sure you follow Kendra on her blog, channel, Instagram, Facebook,Google+and Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...