Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Nail Files by Yaya: Faux Reptile Nails



Here’s another easy to do manicure. The items you will need are a piece of loofah or nylon mesh, a make-up sponge, base coat, dark nail polish, a metallic nail polish and a top coat. I’m using Sally Hansen ‘Hard as Wraps’ for my base, OPI in ‘I’ve “Red” the Script’ for my dark color, Sally Hansen in ‘Celeb City’ for my metallic and my favorite fast drying top coat Seche Vite ‘Dry Fast Top Coat’. 



 As always, start with clean hands and apply a base coat. Then apply your dark color polish.



Once your polish has dried you will wrap your finger with the mesh making sure you have covered your nail and holding the mesh with your other fingers. This may be a little difficult for some, so be patient. Now, apply sliver polish with a sponge. I found it easiest to pour some polish on something you can dip the sponge into. I used a piece of aluminum foil. Careful you don’t let that polish dry because if you use the semi dry polish it becomes a little sticky and your sponge will stick to the mesh and move it around. Remove the mesh and clean your finger. Now repeat the work on the rest of your nails.

Once complete apply your top coat. And you are done!

Image 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...