Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Nail Files by Yaya: Valentine’s Day Glitter Hearts

Hello again. Can you smell the love in the air? Valentine’s Day is literally just around the corner. Today I will teach you how to create glitter hearts on your nails. If you can draw a heart on a piece of paper then you can draw it on your nails. Here are the items I used:
Sally Hansen: Double Duty for my base coat, O.P.I: Steady As She Rose for my base color, Sharpie Permanent Marker in a hot pink shade, Nicole by O.P.I: Glitz and Glisten for glitter and topped it with Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat.

Start with base coat and base color. Apply allover nails. Make sure polishes have completely dried before moving on to the next step.

Draw heart shapes on each nail using the permanent maker

Apply glitter to each heart

Finally, apply top coat and you are done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...