Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Diary of a #Windsorgirl Bride to Be

Hello!

Remember me? I'm the Stylist over here at Windsor! You might remember me from the Music Festival Madness Series or the How to Wear Palazzo Pants Video,  from last year. I'm back and planning my wedding, plus bringing you along for the ride! I will update you monthly on my planning, progress and tips as I go.

The count down has officially begun. T-minus 7 months until I marry my best friend! I can't believe it, can you!?

This is what I've accomplished so far:


1. Become Best Friends with Pinterest- check, check, check

Since starting to plan our wedding, Pinterest and I have become BFFs! It's the perfect way to organize all of your ideas in one place. I have about 5 different boards organizing all of my ideas. It's been so helpful and more than a little addicting!




2. Set the Date & Book the Venue- check

My Fiance and I wanted to take our time on planning. We didn't feel a need to rush, since we've been together for almost 9 years! After literally searching for a venue EVERYWHERE (LA, Orange County, Mexico, Big Bear, Temecula... we were a little all over the map)! We finally decided on Palm Springs, after visiting for my birthday and our anniversary. We love the old Hollywood history, being surrounded by picturesque mountains, the always warm/sunny weather and we can get that destination feel without leaving the country!









3. Attend a Wedding Together- check

It was so great to attend a wedding together and experience what we might want or not want for our own wedding! What we got out of it? WE LOVE WEDDINGS!! We had a blast dancing all night, taking advantage of the open bar and playing in the photo booth! Note to self, we need a photo booth!







4. Build a Wedding Website- check

Hello it's 2014 and everything is online, so you must have a wedding website! This was quite time consuming, but will be very helpful for all our guests and a great intro to our big day! I made mine for free at www.TheKnot.com




Till next month, wish me luck... wedding dress and photographer shopping coming up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...