Friday, March 14, 2014

Style Council: How to be Fashionable at Sporting Events



Here is some fashion inspiration for dressing up for a sporting event.  I’m not the type of girl to go all out in a team’s uniform, I love dressing up! These are a few ideas to keep in mind for the fashion forward sports fanatic.  I am obsessed with boyfriend jeans paired with a nice heel. The boyfriend jean and the t shirt give it a casual feel but the heel also makes the outfit a little trendier. The second look was a celeb inspired outfit. I love pairing simple black pants with low heel, and the top gives it a sporty feel.  The third idea was for the super girly girl. Instead of pairing the outfit with a heel, I wore a sneaker wedge to add a sporty touch. I love pairing girly pieces with casual items.
 Would you recreate any of these looks for a cute courtside outfit? 



Outfit 1: Top//Jeans//Shoes
Outfit 2: Top//Pants//Shoes
Outfit 3: Tunic//Tights//Shoes//Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...