Friday, March 7, 2014

Style Council: My Online Dating Experience

Hello! My name is Amy, and for those of you who don’t know me, I will give you a little background on my love life…
"I am hoping to chronicle my new and improved dating life and the amazing Windsor inspired outfits that will accompany me on these first dates."

I recently, just got out of a relationship that could be mistaken for a Taylor Swift song. Seriously though, we are never ever getting back together! After about three years of that, I find myself a 27 year old woman, who has probably had that saddest dating life out there. Strings of long relationships and horrible men, have left me turning to online dating to hopefully find Mr. Right instead of the Mr. Rightnows at my gym. I’ve done the whole date the hot guy at your gym thing, believe me ladies when I say it never works out! So with the new year, has come my new outlook on my love life. I am not willing to settle, but I am willing to say I probably have the worst taste in men. With that being said I am going to let the online love gurus help me out a bit and so far it has been working alright. Having been on three blind dates and foresee several more in the near future. I am hoping to chronicle my new and improved dating life and the amazing Windsor inspired outfits that will accompany me on these first dates. So stay tuned!

Wish me Luck!
Xoxo Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...