Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Prom Night Story with Special Guest Sarah S.



Prom... a night that so many teenage girls dream of. As for myself, that was definitely the case. Even though I'm only a sophomore, I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to prom this year because my boyfriend, Will, is a senior. It started with my nail appointment on Sunday morning. I went with a silver color to go with my Seafoam Jasmine Prom Dress from Windsor. Next, I was off to get my hair done. I had soft curls with a twisted crown braid; I felt like a princess. Lastly, I had my makeup done at Bare Minerals, and it was the perfect embellishment to my already beautifully regal look.What was really special to me was that I felt and looked unique; no other girl at the prom had a two-piece dress with a big tulle skirt like I did. I got so many compliments from everyone and it felt so great. When my boyfriend got to my house for pictures, we looked into each others' eyes and it was so magical, a moment that I will never forget. We danced all night long; I couldn't feel my feet afterwards but it was completely worth the pain. My entire prom experience meant so much to me, and it was truly unforgettable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...