Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Nail Files by Yaya: Daisy Print

Had some fun this time around using my dotting tools. I've had them for about a year now and this was the first time I used them. I wasn't sure what to do with them so I went for an easy design. I added simple daisies to my simple white polish. 

Supplies: You'll need different nail color polishes, base and top coat and dotting tools. 

Step 1: Paint your nails whatever color you would like as your base color. Let dry.

Step 2: Take your polishes and dab a little bit onto a sheet. This will make it much easier to dip your dotting tool. 

Step 3: Start adding five dots in a circle and connect to shape a flower. 

Step 4: Once your flowers have dried you can add the center 'button' of the flower.

Optional: Add extra dots to the empty spaces to fill nails with more color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...