Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Style Council: Meet our Westminster Team!

#110 located in the Westminster Mall in CA.

The lovely ladies at #110 love nothing more than to give the best customer experience. But one of their tricks is to be walking mannequins. How do they do this? #110 INFAMOUS THEME DAYS! Here are some pictures of these fashionable ladies!

Left to right (theme: flower crowns): AM Angela Franks, SA Taylor Young, MIT Basilisa Zambrano, SA Leslie Zavala.

When some of the #110 girls were asked what their style is:
AM Danica Garcia
“My style is Girly Glam! I love dressing up and wearing heels. I love to feel and look pretty!”

SA Dianne Mangahas
”My style is Boho Vintage. I love to dress comfortable and with a dose of edge!”

AM Angela Franks
“My style is boho glam. Glamming up a simple outfit is my speciality!”

SA Linh Nyguen
“My style is girly and flirty. To dress up everyday is a perfect day in a fashionable world.”

Left to right: AM Amber Shaw, SM Donyale Walker, MIT Basilisa Zambrano, AM Angela Franks, AM Danica Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...